FJC's 2nd Annual Lobster Boil & Silent Auction
Here is what you won't want to miss:
- Lobster, potatoes, corn, coleslaw, roll, & dessert: Dine in or carry out!
- Live music from "Mavis & Harry"
- Raffle drawings
- Silent Auction featuring dozens of local businesses!
Click the PayPal link below to purchase your tickets!
Attending the community events put on by the Family Justice Center or our partners are a great way to show your support and bring awareness to the issues of domestic and family violence. Some events to look forward to throughout the year include:
- Victim’s Rights March
- Candlelight Vigil, National Day of Remembrance
- Holiday Open House and Fundraiser
As with any family, the holidays are an important time for our survivors and their children. The first holiday season after we meet these families is often the hardest for them, both mentally and financially. Ways that you can help make the holidays special for these brave people include:
- Providing holiday meals (through monetary donations or gift cards).
- “Adopting” a survivor, child or family and fulfilling their Christmas list.
Our work wouldn’t be possible without our partnering agencies.
For you, we are thankful!
220 Hospital Blvd, Pineville, LA 71360
Mon-Thur, 8:30am-4:30pm Fri, 8:30am - 3:30pm
Services are available by appointment or walk-in