About Sexual Assault
Sexual violence is any type of unwanted sexual contact. This includes words and actions of a sexual nature against a person’s will and without their consent. A person may use force, threats, manipulation, or coercion to commit sexual violence.
Forms of sexual violence include:
- Rape or sexual assault
- Child sexual assault and incest
- Sexual assault by a person’s spouse or partner
- Unwanted sexual contact/touching
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual exploitation and trafficking
- Exposing one’s genitals or naked body to other(s) without consent
- Masturbating in public
- Watching someone engage in private acts without their knowledge or permission
- Nonconsensual image sharing
The National Sexual Violence Resource Center: https://www.nsvrc.org/
Our work wouldn’t be possible without our partnering agencies.
For you, we are thankful!
220 Hospital Blvd, Pineville, LA 71360
Mon-Thur, 8:30am-4:30pm Fri, 8:30am - 3:30pm
Services are available by appointment or walk-in