Children & Youth Services
The Family Justice Center children’s program provided through Faith House offers a multitude of services for children of families experiencing domestic and family violence. We strive to provide trauma-informed services that allow children and families to navigate the often lengthy healing process.
Children are welcomed into the Center’s playroom, which was designed with the intent of giving children a safe, welcoming, and comfortable space for service delivery. Some of the services we provide through our children’s program include:
- Individual one to one counseling sessions
- Children’s support group
- Age appropriate education about domestic and family violence
- Age appropriate education about healthy relationships
- Child care while adult services are being provided
- Advocacy on behalf of children and their families
Our work wouldn’t be possible without our partnering agencies.
For you, we are thankful!
220 Hospital Blvd, Pineville, LA 71360
Mon-Thur, 8:30am-4:30pm Fri, 8:30am - 3:30pm
Services are available by appointment or walk-in